Sphairos Terms & Conditions
- These Terms & Conditions apply exclusively to both Sphairos’ private and commercial clients. Any digressions to the above terms can only be accepted by Sphairos and take effect if they have been agreed in writing. Sphairos reserves the rights to the contract.
- The contract takes effect once it has been signed by the client. This could either be the application or training form, or a copy of the Terms and Conditions.
- Verbal sub-agreements do not exist. Any changes or amendments to the agreement can only take effect if the changes or amendments have been made in writing. A verbal agreement can not replace the written form.
- On signing the application form, the client agrees that the teaching contract will take place to the agreed Terms & Conditions.
- The agreed fee for the training sessions must be paid in full at the start of the course.
- The rights in the training contract can only be passed on to third parties by the client in exceptional circumstances. This is only possible if written agreement has previously been obtained from Sphairos. Should the customer not have paid the training fees or should the client not have paid the full amount in time, Sphairos reserves the right to prohibit the client from taking part in the trainings.
- The training sessions are carried out by qualified trainers according to Sphairos guidelines. The client decides where the training sessions should take place. The participants will be informed as appropriate should there be any changes.
- Should individual training sessions have to be cancelled (e.g. due to one of the trainers being unable to take the class), then the training session will be made up to the client as soon as possible. Should this not be possible, then the client is entitled to withdraw from the contract. In the case of a contract withdrawal the fees for outstanding training will be reimbursed. Subsequent claims, in particular claims for classes which have already taken place and claims for damages cannot be made. The training sessions are carried out by qualified trainers according to Sphairos guidelines. The client decides where the training sessions should take place. The participants will be informed as appropriate should there be any changes.
- The client does not have the right to demand replacement sessions and specifically does not have the right to claim reimbursement for training sessions not taken within a 6 month period. In individual cases e.g. in the case of illness, Sphairos will reach a “one-off” agreement. The client is not entitled to this.
- It is not possible to cancel the contract once the training sessions have started. The right to terminate the contacts according to paragraph § 627 BGB (extraordinary notice of cancellation by higher authority) is not possible. This does not affect the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect. This must be done in writing.
- These are the cancellation policy deadlines which apply to 1 and 2 day training sessions: The client can withdraw from the contract, without incurred costs, up until four weeks prior to the start of the training sessions. Should the client withdraw from the contract at a later date, then the client will have to pay 50% of the course fees. Should the client withdraw from the contract less then four days before the contract is to take effect, then the full amount is payable. Should any cancellation fees for reservations (e.g. a hotel reservation) be incurred - which had been undertaken for the client - then these costs will have to be carried by the client in their entity. This is irrespective of when the client withdrew from the contract.
- The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany apply to all legal agreements between Sphairos and Sphairos’ clients.
- The court of jurisdiction for all disputes, irrespective of what kind, resulting out of agreements made, is Munich. This is the case for all clients, whether they are commercially registered traders or whether they have a court of jurisdiction in Munich or not. This is equally the case for those who do not have a known address at the time that the contract is signed or do not have a known address at the time when possible charges are pressed. Should individual terms from the Terms and Conditions be null or void, this will not affect the remaining terms.
Additional terms & conditions concerning the holiday camps:
By booking a camp through our webpage you legally agree to our contract conditions. If you cancel a camp after your registration the following agreement is due: € 25,00 up to 14 working days before the camp starts, € 100,00 up to 7 working days before the camp starts and 100% any time after the 6th working day before the start of the camp.